Get Answers to Your Bankruptcy Questions
You’ll receive detailed and direct answers in plain English to questions like:
- If I file for bankruptcy, will other people like my employer, landlord, friends and
neighbors find out?
- Can my landlord evict me if I file for bankruptcy?
- If I file for bankruptcy, does my spouse have to file as well?
- Isn’t a ‘credit repair’ company a better option than bankruptcy?
- Can bankruptcy help me if I am behind on my mortgage or my home is in foreclosure?
- Can I keep using my credit cards if I’m planning to file for bankruptcy?
- Under what circumstances can I discharge my student loans in bankruptcy?
- Can I eliminate back income taxes by filing bankruptcy?
- What steps can I take to repair my credit after bankruptcy?
The booklet is free, creates no obligation on your part, and you will only receive a call from my office if you request one.