- Anyone that is overwhelmed with financial problems should consider filing bankruptcy. Financial problems greatly affect your entire life causing some, if not all, of the following problems:
- Physical ailments (ulcers, high blood pressure, insomnia).
- Problems within a marriage and within a family due to the stress of the financial situation.
- Negative affect on your job performance.
- # Depression and a feeling of being overwhelmed.
- Bankruptcy should be considered as medicine for those who are financially ill.
- Creditors can make you feel guilty and ashamed, but creditors are NOT on your side. They forget that it is a long-standing tradition in the United States, most other countries, and in most religions to forgive debts and let a person get a fresh start.
Attorney Diane Anderson answered the question “Who Should Consider Bankruptcy?” If you are considering filing bankruptcy, call The Law Offices of Diane Anderson. By filing bankruptcy, you can wipe out most of your unsecured debts and keep most of your property. It’s important to seek the help of a compassionate bankruptcy attorney like Diane Anderson. A good attorney can bring a profound value to his clients and you should not delay in seeking legal representation. Our Bankruptcy Law Firm has an excellent reputation among mediation professionals in California.